Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Each month in my nowhere town we have the First Friday on Main Street, where as the name seyz, on the evening of the 1st Friday of the month the artist who call this area home, display there wares along with outstanding Hor's D'oeuvres, beverages to include the adult type and live music.

I was invited by a friend to join them as this is not something I would attend willingly.
As we entered our final stop of the tour this baby caught my eye.

A stone knows as Red Creek Jasper, the scratch just beneath the bail I learned was a hair, it's gone now.

A unique braided necklace and clasp along with the decoration of the stone just won me over.

Other than a watch I've not worn jewelery in years, mostly cause my freeks with beaks will chew thru a prong or lobster claw clasp in a minute. This just caught me eye and I had to have.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Truly a one of a kind piece.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
imported post

That's really nice looking.

I like the silver tip.

The braiding on the necklace is flawless.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

four20 wrote:
that is really cool! trade ya a bottle Knob Creek for it :lol

{hey! i just hit 1000 posts :l}
At about $30 per 750mL that would be 5 bottles, oh wait shipping make it 6.

·
Super Moderator
10,946 Posts
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
four20 wrote:
that is really cool! trade ya a bottle Knob Creek for it :lol

{hey! i just hit 1000 posts :l}
At about $30 per 750mL that would be 5 bottles, oh wait shipping make it 6.
yes, but didn't you say it costs something like $70 a bottle where you are? :madd:%

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

Now this very nice! The design and colors are great, plus the braided necklace is outstanding.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

The Jasper is just amazing!!! Great looking necklace...thats for sure!! I use to love going to Santa Fe for that reason....all the great Native American artist up there!!! Great pick up Jeff...enjoy it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts