Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It's a Sottomarino (translated it means Submarine) Italia Pilotare.

47mm stainless steel case, automatic movement (think it's one of those Chinese Seikos). Hasn't left my wrist since I bought it on Sunday.

(cool packaging!)

On the wrist

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
that is really a nice watch. Where did you find it? At a regular store or somewhere unique?

congrats. really nice.
Not too unique, I don't think. It was Precision Time in Tukwila(sp?).

Sorry I didn't say hey to you while I was there Charlie;)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I like that design. It appears they stole George Fox's company emblem however. I smell a lawsuit for NFW.
They have been around awhile and I am sure George already knows about it! I dont see a lawsuit coming anytime soon! I have seen these around Precision time for a couple of years now!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
I like that design. It appears they stole George Fox's company emblem however. I smell a lawsuit for NFW.
They have been around awhile and I am sure George already knows about it! I dont see a lawsuit coming anytime soon! I have seen these around Precision time for a couple of years now!
I know I'm just messing with him. Is he even a member of this forum? We need to get on him if he isn't.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

George has been invited and knows about the forum, but has obviously been very busy with a new baby. We will see him soon I imagine.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
George has been invited and knows about the forum, but has obviously been very busy with a new baby. We will see him soon I imagine.
Good to hear. I think we should all hit him up for a group discount on the Viperfish Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

No sweat Auto, appreciate the thought LOL.
Hey, I actually saw those at that very mall last weekend. Didn't have much time to look though, wife was jeans shopping and I was baby watching. Again, congrats!

Automatik wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
that is really a nice watch. Where did you find it? At a regular store or somewhere unique?

congrats. really nice.
Not too unique, I don't think. It was Precision Time in Tukwila(sp?).

Sorry I didn't say hey to you while I was there Charlie;)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on a great looking watch. Love the nice clean dial. Not alot of action on it. Very nice. Loks great on the wrist too. Wear it well my friend. Nice find.

·
Registered
29 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I believe that is Neptune's weapon. Isn't called a trident or tri something?

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Nice watch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts