Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last 2 weeks have been a good watch weeks for me. Last week my long wanted Tuna SBBN015 arrived (still need to take more pics). And this morning, FEDex dropped off my also long wanted Helson SD 42. I've always wanted a Helson SD ever since Helson launched. But the 45 was way too big for my wrist.

Jumped on the Xmas sale over the weekend and nabbed the last Black/Orange SD 42 ETA Peter had in stock. CRAZY FAST shipping from Helson I have to say.

This thing is a beast. Does not look or feel like a 42mm watch. And the new CUDA natural rubber strap that it comes with just sweetens the deal that much more.

I'm going to have a hard time trying to decide which watch to wear over the Thanksgiving Holiday break this week.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tin.

I actually felt like NEO and dodged the "wife bullet" with this one. Haha.

Wife was home today and she had to literally run a quick 20 minute errand. Not 5 mins after she leaves, the FEDex driver rings my door bell.

So relieved because there's no real answer to the question, "Another watch?Why do you need another watch?" LOL

GIFSoup

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Glad to hear it wears larger than 42 mm. I've been debating between the 2 sizes for a long time. Gonna pull the trigger on the 42 mm brown dial. Thanks for your help lol

Reactions: zaskar36

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Congrats. Helson SD's are killer watches and the 42mm really is a fantastic size. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guys. I've got it on again today and am wondering why I waited so long to finally pick this one up.

Glad to hear it wears larger than 42 mm. I've been debating between the 2 sizes for a long time. Gonna pull the trigger on the 42 mm brown dial. Thanks for your help lol
I think you'll be really happy with the size. I have 7" wrists and pretty much the lug to lug is near my limit.

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts
Awesome Zaskar ! Awesome looks, awesome size, awesome everything ! :cool:

Great how this is the kind of watch that can mold itself to any occasion with it's bold, but traditional look. You can wear it on Thanksgiving, and every day in between. Beautiful watch. Enjoy Zaskar !

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nice! My 6.5" wrist really is a pita to find the right fit with this new "big" trend.

·
Registered
533 Posts
The SD is one of the best micros in recent times. Peter does have some crazy fast ship and is awesome to deal with. Congrats.

Ariel S-
Sent from my iPhone

1 - 19 of 19 Posts