Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, some of the guys on a Russian watch forum posted their LE project on WUS and a few of us non-Russian speaking watch fans were intrigued enough to join.

I have no actual idea about the Luch watch brand, I am not sure what this watch is actually celebrating as the brochures are in Bela-Russian; all I know is it is about the Gaz car and some famous race in 1940. I have no idea what movement is in it- it's manual and in house I think

ANYWAY, the watches were limited to 250 pieces and made in Belarus, the last dictatorship of Europe allegedly. They don't have paypal, so sent the amount by Western Union. The watch went by sea-mail and took 3.5 months to reach Australia! The wait was excruciating and I did think I was being scammed. However, others were slowly getting theirs...

SO, the strangest purchase of 2013 and my wife still can't get her head around it! A one handed watch that can only tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes.

Enjoy! And if there are any real Luch watch fans out there, I would be grateful for more info

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Well, its different. LOL.

Looks like it has a nice strap too.

When I read the thread title on my phone real quick I thought it said, just arrived: Lunch, LOL.

Enjoy your new 1 hander .

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, its different. LOL.

Looks like it has a nice strap too.

When I read the thread title on my phone real quick I thought it said, just arrived: Lunch, LOL.

Enjoy your new 1 hander .

MATE, it's just dinner- have an overseas friend over, so we decided to BBQ kangaroo for dinner! Skippy! Yum! Wife made home made bread

It's not the strap it came with! It came with a 20mm racing strap that I didn't like. It's actually a Crown & Buckle leather NATO

Thanks TC

Reactions: Tattoo Chef

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts
Nice MH ! :smileyface_hand_cla Really like the guage like feel of the dial with it's numbers, as well as one hand. Also like the contrasting colors they used.

Beautiful case, along with straps that came with it too. Glad you finally got this. Big congrats !

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice simple dial, nice looking lugs and I like the strap you put it on. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very cool watch. Congrats!!

Reactions: Machine Head
1 - 8 of 8 Posts