Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I assumed it would be some of those delicious, liquor filled chocolates, but the Alpina's nice, too! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Alpina!!! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the nice comments. I'll try to get some more pictures up tomorrow, the movement is very well decorated. The watch is a lot nicer than I expected.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
From a friend of a friend who knows a guy.
Alpina - Adventure Extreme Sailing.
View attachment 76522

Sent from my Alcatel via jungle drums.
I've added some more pictures. (gave me an excuse to use some new lenses for the phone)
The official name of the watch is Alpina Seastrong Yacht Timer Tactical Planner. (wow, quite a mouth full)
View attachment 76642 View attachment 76650 View attachment 76658 View attachment 76674 View attachment 76682 View attachment 76690 View attachment 76698 View attachment 76706

Sent from my Alcatel via jungle drums.

·
Super Moderator
10,601 Posts
Now that is a cool watch TC ! :cool: Not sure have even ever seen this particular Alpina either to be honest !!! :thumb::thumb:It's extraordinary how the case shape is, and how the bezel, both edge wise, and numbers wise is. The unique style, but also way everything flows from the bezel to the dial really is something. ..That dial is the perfect grand finale too. Holy cowza !!! Huge huge congratulations here !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts