Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know what I love? Checking the shipping info on USPS.com and seeing that another piece of my upcoming project watch has arrived. :) I won't get to see it until tonight when I get home, but my shark-mesh bracelet came in the mail today. All that leaves now is the watch itself, which as of right now is sitting in New York...

*rocks back and forth* watchwatchwat hwatchwatchwatchwatchwatchwatchwatch....

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sounds exciting. Where'd you get your shark-mesh bracelet? I'm looking for one to use on my Glycine. Thanks!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds exciting. Where'd you get your shark-mesh bracelet? I'm looking for one to use on my Glycine. Thanks!
I just went to eBay and did a search for one in the appropriate size. :) I paid about $35 shipped for mine, which is a 22mm brushed stainless with removable links and 1.2mm mesh.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I just went to eBay and did a search for one in the appropriate size. :) I paid about $35 shipped for mine, which is a 22mm brushed stainless with removable links and 1.2mm mesh.
Thanks for the tip! :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And here it is!

Pardon the canine photobomb. :D The bracelet is actually quite heavy; heavier than I expected really. I'm glad I picked this one, and I'll end up getting another one of these when I start the next project piece.

·
Registered
489 Posts
And here it is!

Pardon the canine photobomb. :D The bracelet is actually quite heavy; heavier than I expected really. I'm glad I picked this one, and I'll end up getting another one of these when I start the next project piece.
For 35 beans you definitely can't go wrong. I ordered a buckle version instead of a clasp. I'll share some pics once it arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts