Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as I was commiserating with FunkDalicious on his tribulations with his recent Russian watch purchase, in comes the mailman with a package from Moscow and one from another domestic company.

It's a manual wind with an alarm feature -- something that I was truly interested in.

Of course, the pics:

Sorry about my cat photobombing this one:

Straps for the Vostok:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pick up! I really like that Poljot!
Thanks! I was kinda having second thoughts on buying it (happens when shipping takes that long of a wait) but now I'm pretty glad I bought it. Looks better in person for sure. This one's certainly a keeper.

BTW, I hope you get your watch soon!

Reactions: FunkDaLicious

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Hey Funk:
What's the prob?
Slow delivery? My Komanderiskie arrived in 29 days.
My Amphibia Scuba Dude in 20 days.
Bad model you picked?
I've been handling my Dude with kid gloves. Not a
single watchmaker will regulate mine. Gaining 10 secs
per day.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Funk:
What's the prob?
Slow delivery? My Komanderiskie arrived in 29 days.
My Amphibia Scuba Dude in 20 days.
Bad model you picked?
I've been handling my Dude with kid gloves. Not a
single watchmaker will regulate mine. Gaining 10 secs
per day.

Lou Snutt
He ordered a model that was out of stock and Meranom doesn't know when it'll be available. Now he's getting a refund.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
He ordered a model that was out of stock and Meranom doesn't know when it'll be available. Now he's getting a refund.
Thanks Bentfish. The model I ordered was supposedly in stock, then wasn't. Come to find out the factory is having issues with the 35 Komanderiskie model (24-hour movement and dial) in production so was slowed. They won't be available until possibly October.

You can refer to this thread if you're really curious:
http://www.watchfreeks.com/74-russian-watches/180266-vostok-brand-alternative-buying-option.html

·
Super Moderator
10,587 Posts
Fish, you are on a roll !!! :smile-thumb2:This newest arrival looks stunning here. The color, and texture of the dial is extraordinary, and the set-up is beautiful too. Even the compressor style of the case is something to see. Huge congratulations there, and also on your new NATOS ! :) They are perfect for the Vostok ! Yowers ! ..Keep on enjoying !!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bentfish. The model I ordered was supposedly in stock, then wasn't. Come to find out the factory is having issues with the 35 Komanderiskie model (24-hour movement and dial) in production so was slowed. They won't be available until possibly October.

You can refer to this thread if you're really curious:
http://www.watchfreeks.com/74-russian-watches/180266-vostok-brand-alternative-buying-option.html
No problem man. I'm sure I'd like to have the support/sympathy/guidance of other WIS if I was in your position.

Fish, you are on a roll !!! :smile-thumb2:This newest arrival looks stunning here. The color, and texture of the dial is extraordinary, and the set-up is beautiful too. Even the compressor style of the case is something to see. Huge congratulations there, and also on your new NATOS ! :) They are perfect for the Vostok ! Yowers ! ..Keep on enjoying !!!
Thanks, AtomicTom! I'm certainly on a roll. I already replaced the strap and the watch looks even better:

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
No problem man. I'm sure I'd like to have the support/sympathy/guidance of other WIS if I was in your position.

Thanks, AtomicTom! I'm certainly on a roll. I already replaced the strap and the watch looks even better:

Congrats. A versatile piece that looks good on both those straps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts