Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick backstory: Wanted to get a Breitling chrono with a white dial for quite some time now. Looked around for options, but most models were too "blingy" with very cluttered dial elements. Thought about getting the Superocean Heritage but didn't want to get another diver. Navitimer? Too big IMO.

Finally decided on a Chronomat, but the current models were still too busy for my tastes. Saw this one for sale and fell in love with the dial's arrangement as well as the size (40mm) so I snapped it up.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
A real Beauty Dale. Congrats!!

Reactions: bentfish

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
Really is a looker Dale !!! :smileyface_hand_cla The style is timeless with the case, and bezel. Not to mention dial ! You'll never stop appreciating I bet. Then the dueling finishes let you enjoy everything even more. :eek: Can imagine when you look down at this one time flies. Honestly is out of this world ! Huge congratulations there. Yowza !!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! Really digging this piece. It's still a little bit "blingy" but not too much where it's gaudy.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Awesome! :smileyface_hand_cla

Reactions: bentfish

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
The quintessential Breitling! Iconic watch, a great purchase. When I just started to wear my Sub in 2000, most of the comments from colleagues were: "it's a fake", so perhaps you must prepare for this, as your Breitling is right up there with Rolex.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Very, very nice. Perfect size too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts