Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Frankenmonster arrived Saturday and I'm really loving it. It's much bigger than what I'm used to but it's comfy and light.

I love staring at it from every angle so I had to share.

It's also the most powerful flashlight I've ever owned.

Also got this sweet mug sponsored by Doxa for our Facebook group. I don't drink coffee but I'll be pouring some home made juices on it almost daily.

My first Doxa :)

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, fellas :)

Wow that's pretty impressive ! How long have you owned those for? Who sells those straps? Do you wear them with any other straps? I'd love to see some ideas for your blue, if you can, please.

I had the yellow on bracelet and orange on rubber but as soon as I posted on FB, my friends wanted them badly so I let them go within a couple days cus I knew it would make their day and they still own them now. But this is a keeper. I can see a black one in my future but I first need that SRP637 badly. Hoping to find a killer irresistible deal soon. Do you have a SRP637 also? Would love a side by side, if possible.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Awesome Luis!! I've got 3 of these torches and for the money they're unbeatable. Congrats

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I think I already know this, but they are discontinued, right? That means anyone looking for them probably has to pay more, maybe even more than they were when new?

They are discontinued now. Prices for mint examples on the SS Bracelet are in the mid $200 range. There's a new orange dial version on poly strap for $270

·
Super Moderator
10,695 Posts
So nice Luis ! :clapping-hands-abov :clapping-hands-abovMust be amazing looking down at that on the wrist, and discovering all the case, and dial have to offer. Really is something ! :eek: You'll be finding out new things to enjoy, and appreciate about that one for many many years to come I would imagine. Your NATO is looking incredible with it by the way. Holy cow, enjoy !!! Big congrats there !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts