Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

stien57 wrote:
Was just curious if anyone took advantage of the Xoskeleton sale at JTV and if so what did you pick up?

ken
Did you get one stien?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I already bought the Ruby Moonphase Superlative the last sale they had.I tell you i really love it.It fits really nice around the wrist and ive gotten alot of compliments on it.It keeps perfect time its not saying alot but its the nicest watch i own.So i guess that lets you know how vast and expensive my collection is.As soon as i get a camera i will post pics.
ken

·
Registered
91 Posts
imported post

Since Tim leftI thought they did away with their watch shows. I tried ordering something and they screwed up my account. Their loss.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

ChesterDogg wrote:
Since Tim leftI thought they did away with their watch shows. I tried ordering something and they screwed up my account. Their loss.
I hear 'ya!

I ordered a Oceanaut European 7753 for $799.00, and they canceled my order, 3 days later! According to their own "quantity", there was one remaining (which changed to "Sold Out" after my purchase). 24 hours after they canceled my order, the status went from "Sold Out", to "1" at a price of $999.

To this day, I have never been given an explanation . . . only an apology!

I bought my SAIII 7751 instead!

I won't order from JTV again. :(

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
You and me both that women is pretty hot!!!

argabright wrote:
stien57 wrote:
Was just curious if anyone took advantage of the Xoskeleton sale at JTV and if so what did you pick up?

ken
I'd like to take advantage of Avi...

I don't get JTV, so I can't watch...:WW

And me makes 3. She is a stunner, and knows her watches too...:b

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.