Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to get an inexpensive black bracelet watch, and this is what i settled on. Sapphire crystal, screw down crown, solid end links, and scissor clasp.

·
11,575 Posts
Sharp Looking Piece Joe. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,735 Posts
Wow, looks more like a Ball then a Jorg Gray

·
Long Time Member
936 Posts
Nice,clean look Joe.
Bracelet sets it off.
Enjoy

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Looks sharp! Almost presidential... :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
12,832 Posts
Looks like you made a terrific choice Joe ! :eek: :smile-thumb: Check out the bezel on this JG, and all of the subtle curves, and angles !!! Remarkable really, and kind of takes you back to past classics from TAG Heuer, and Seiko. Can't stop staring at the dial either with the circular patterns, markers, and even date complication. ..Really nice Joe ! Big congratulations !

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I like it. Very nice.

If you scratch the bracelet, is it silver underneath or is the bracelet fully black? Just a random question.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I like it. Very nice.

If you scratch the bracelet, is it silver underneath or is the bracelet fully black? Just a random question.

It would be stainless underneath. Only way to make stainless somewhat black is too blue it, which I have not seen any company do.

Only way to have black bracelets on titanium or stainless is to cost them with the pvd process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks sharp! Almost presidential... :rolleyes:
Interesting that you saw the connection. The president does indeed wear a Jorg Gray, but not this one. His is a chrono given to him for his birthday by his Secret Service detail a few years ago. He wears it often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts