Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I ordered a Citizen Orca from them on Saturday 11/14/09. I got a notice today that says my order is canceled. No other reason given! They gave me a $10 coupon towards another purchase. I won't use them again. :madd I will stick with WOW or eWatches. I've not had a problem like this before at those sites.

Fellow Freeks: Keep your eyes open for an Orca on sale and PM me if you see one. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear about the cancellation! :(

I will keep my eyes open today as I will be searching for Breitling watches, most of the day. :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That stinks. You should inquire further as the the reason for the cancellation.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Nice to get feedback on watch sites! I'm on the hunt for a Breitling too and I wasn't even going to consider Jomashop for it. I'm personally going with authenticwatches.com. I have heard nothing but great things about them from some very trusted people so that's where I'm going!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

I bet I will have the cancellation Email waiting for me when I get home. I placed my order for the same watch last week.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

i will keep my eyes open for a citizen orca for you, at a good price. i also agree with james and would inquier why your orca was cancelled. at least they gave you a ten dollar coupon for another watch. i wonder how many other sellers would do that. ....bob

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

I would give them a call on their toll free number and ask why the order was cancelled.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Jomashop provided the following discount code for $10 off: xclsv10

Please feel free to use it.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I called Jomashop to ask what's up witht he canceled order. They said someone (rmar?) bought the last one before I bought mine. Now they are backordered. I'll keep looking for one. I was really excited about finally pulling the trigger on this. Oh well, life goes on.

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

If it was me I'm sorry Marc - they said mine would not ship before December 4 as it was backordered.

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Now I just got the Email with a cancel on my order. I just called them yesterday and they said they would be getting the watch in. Now they say the watch is discontinued. I really don't think they know what they are doing - I think I will cross them off of my list of dealers.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Ralph;

Sorry man! I was hoping at least one of us got one. Let me know if you find a good deal. I guess I waited too long to pull the trigger on this.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that for both of you. the watch is discontinued they say, but there are a ton out there. I will keep my eyes open on all the daily deal sites I post about each day and see what I can find.

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

I'm going to try 21Jewels.com - they are in Singapore but that is the site mentioned in the video review of this watch. They list it for $162 and free shipping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts