Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Mr. Travolta is a really good "bad guy". Watched Pelham last night, wow...good flick!!

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Gina asked me if I would watch this movie. I said sure so I am picking it up tonight!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I liked it alot more then the original one. Travolta always does a good job at playing the bad guy. He has come along way from "The boy in the Bubble" Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Travolta wearing a Breitling in the movie

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Why yes he is. I noticed that while watching the movie. Very cool. I wonder if it is his own or if they provided it for him. I always wonder that when I watch a movie and see their timepieces. I know Travolta is into watches big time.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

in REAL LIFE - the crook got this on CANAL Street in NYC China town -and its a FAKE!!! (as noted below)

TVDinner wrote:
Travolta wearing a FAKE Breitling in the movie -no crook could afford the real thing

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Travolta is one of the spokespeople for Breitling watches.
I am sure he or his people set up the deal for the product placement.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I've arrested a lot of crooks that are wearing very nice timepieces. For those of you that are wondering yes the watches are booked into evidence and not taken home to my personal collection. I executed a search warrant about a month ago. The Suspect was stealing metal and scraping it. I found a very nice Rolex in his safe. It was funny because he told me in jail that he needed it back so that he could pawn it to pay for his legal fees. Too bad it was bought with dirty money. This watch will go to the auctions to help pay back the Victims in the case.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Yup, there were at least two occasions where he looked a this watch and that's all you saw on the screen........big plugs!!

CJ

TVDinner wrote:
Travolta is one of the spokespeople for Breitling watches.
I am sure he or his people set up the deal for the product placement.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I've heard that he is actually a pretty nice guy. I know it has been a tough year for him due to the loss of his teenage son. His wife seems like a nice person as well.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I've heard the same Rob.

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
I've heard that he is actually a pretty nice guy. I know it has been a tough year for him due to the loss of his teenage son. His wife seems like a nice person as well.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Great movie. Beside Travolta, James Gandolfini wears a Jaeger LeCoultre.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

He is an awesome actor...I have to see this movie also...Smart man great choice of watches...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts