Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way too long of a name, but it certainly fits this watch to a T. First time i ever tried an Alarm function mechanical watch. I am very surprised at how loud the ringer is! This watch is large but its an outer steel case with an inner Titanium case so its not too heavy. You can actually see on the side of the watch where it goes from Steel to Titanium, pretty cool. I am in awes of how cool it is that it has 2 numeric dials that operate to set the alarm hour and minute function, very cool. It came with OEM Rubber and OEM Gator it seems. I think the gator is too thin for the watch and likely will try it on another 22mm thicker strap.

The quick release strap system is unlike any i have ever seen. You can actually see the inside of the lug retracting when you click the button and the straps go in about easily. You don't have to use proprietary straps either!! Thats a plus.

It does feel on wrist much like my 243 did in the size department even though this on is a tad larger, really wear similar. I think the red accents are cool and there is a super satisfying click when you turn the red crown to set the city chapter ring, very very cool. Here are some quick pics!! Don Mind the Dog hair in some pics...

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
NICE F'ing WATCH

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
One word: BADA$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,672 Posts
Incredible get Eric ! :eek::smileyface_hand_cla Has this super sporty, as well as fiery attitude about it with the mix of red, black, and white. You'll never get tired of looking down at the time on this one honestly imho. You'll never get tired of enjoying the craftsmanship either. The curves, colors, complications, and movement, even strap just rock sir ! Huge congratulations to you here !!!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Wow, a JLC on steroids, great looking, and functioning watch, bravo!

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And yes, since its luxury watch thats over $5k, it is totally useless, waste of money and I know that the company thinks of me as a rube....LOL......Had to make a reference to that other thread :)

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
And yes, since its luxury watch thats over $5k, it is totally useless, waste of money and I know that the company thinks of me as a rube....LOL......Had to make a reference to that other thread :)

You're a banging idiot for wasting your money like that...........Now, where can I buy one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Very nice pick up. Pretty interesting design. There is A LOT going on on the dial BUT it does not feel/look busy.

Great addition to your collection.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Guess you getting your bragging rights monies worth though, aren't you?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It would take a lot of bragging to get that money back. Lol. You can't use the old "you can get a Sinn that's basically the same for less" argument here. Hard to find a world timer with mechanical alarm at any price high or low. Let alone the dual disc for the alarm time, interior titanium case, external steel case, compressor keys, 1000 hour testing, exterior rocker switch to activate and deactivate alarm......and on and on. In this case the argument for price is proportional to the sheer outrageous tech built in.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Btw im totally just messing w you lol. Not serious about any of your comments. Honestly to each his own

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
It would take a lot of bragging to get that money back. Lol. You can't use the old "you can get a Sinn that's basically the same for less" argument here. Hard to find a world timer with mechanical alarm at any price high or low. Let alone the dual disc for the alarm time, interior titanium case, external steel case, compressor keys, 1000 hour testing, exterior rocker switch to activate and deactivate alarm......and on and on. In this case the argument for price is proportional to the sheer outrageous tech built in.
That watch is a serious time piece, and probably well worth every penny you paid for it, there is no smoke and mirrors required to make that one fly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts