Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hi Felix! Man, you had me at "new Madman" but lost me when I saw that it was an Ana-digi........Not sure what the attraction is personally but clearly everyone (manufacturers) thinks there is a decent demand considering all of the versions currently available.
Good luck with the new model.....I'll sit this one out.:b

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

It is interesting looking and I am sure if you like ani digi you will like this one.
I do not like the green hands. I would love to see it with white hands or some normal non "venom" like color.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

LoL I hear you guys. There are probably some other executions available. Larry wanted to call this one the Mad Man AD, but they already stamped the name on the watch, so we went with the Traveler. Personally I'm not a fan of the Ani-Digi, but like you said, there are people who are, and I've seen a high end watch that featured it already.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I think a lot of the really high end swiss watch makers are doing the Ani-Digi thing....and it's pretty popular right now. It's okay...I'd like to see other color combo's.

I don't really mind the Ani-Digi watches...but I would like them better in a big (48-50mm), sporty, combat/commando version...all black IP of course. Bracelet or rubber strap would work.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

The only pictures of the MMT in existence right now are the ones that Jim took. We've got a photographer working on more right now :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Cool design, but like others I'm not a fan of ana-digi either. I own one in my collection and I have only worn it a couple of times. The SO is much cooler looking then the Egana NG that I own.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I smoked a bowl one time that did that too me, it was hell getting them fixed!

Felix wrote:
Keep in mind that this is one of many new models that are going to be out. I've seen one already that will make your eyes pop out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.