Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early father's day gift from my girl. I love it! World of Watches is awesome. Second smooth transaction on a high end watch from there. I found this watch at an AD here in Denver since it's still a current model and found a huge discount from WOW.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figure that since there is an AD with in house watch makers that are authorized to service this brand, that i'll be ok. It was worth the huge savings to me and this watch has a better finish than almost any other high end watch i've owned. I'm happy with it and sort of fell in love with them in the local shop here. Buying a grey market watch doesn't really matter to me if they are really high quality and brand new to begin with. I'm excited about it.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
This model would just about do it for me!

Reactions: csfischer20

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Beautiful JR. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I couldn't believe it when she gave it to me. I try to be different... No offense to any Rolex guys or anything like that, but I've had a date just and a sub and got bored of them fast, sold them and bought cars to fix up.

·
Super Moderator
10,674 Posts
Very nice csf ! :smile-thumb:Not sure have actually seen this exact version before. :) It is mean !!! :cool: The finish it has is so cool, and stealthy first off. Then the way the dial is set up with the sub-dials, as well as markings, and numbers really sets it apart from the crowd. Big congratulations on this one !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm very impressed with the finish of it. It feels as nice as a panerai I had and wears about the same. The packaging was pretty cool... it came with a leather case. The detail in the dial is also very precise and clean under a loop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts