Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had problems with my new Seamaster I bought from them last week, it stopped dead.

I was apprehensive that they would swap it out but I went there today and they exchanged it with the same exact model.

Whew, skated on that one.....opps... maybe not, on the way you the door the sales guy said they are having a clearance sale on Tudor Black Bay Heritage models. Got the new one with the inhouse movement for $3100 out the door.

Will take better photos later on... the Black Bay, while chunky really is pretty comfortable on the wrist, this one may become a strap monster!

20200811_142659_resized by Charles Ford, on Flickr

Reactions: rh747m

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sounds like it all worked out for the best. Might be safer to go swimming with the Vostok's instead. :D

Reactions: forzaferrari

·
Super Moderator
10,361 Posts
Don’t you love it when things work out Chaz?!! 😀😀

Was really hoping everything would turn out great. But in the
back of my mind, there were doubts to be honest. So you
have to be thanking your lucky stars, and on cloud 9 after this
day sir ! I mean it would have been fantastic just to return the
Seamaster, and get a new one. However, to have not only that
happen, but also add a Black Bay?! 😲 Now that is too good
Chaz, or ‘two’ good rather !! 😄😄

So glad everything worked out so great. Yowza ! Big double
dueling congratulations here !!!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like it all worked out for the best. Might be safer to go swimming with the Vostok's instead. :D
Still waiting for the Yellow Komandirski, tied up.somewhere in NYC, maybe ANTIFA is wearing it??

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Is there any chance you'll find out why the new watch died???

You wouldn't think a brand like Omega wouldn't have a new watch failure?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Still waiting for the Yellow Komandirski, tied up.somewhere in NYC, maybe ANTIFA is wearing it??
I'm still waiting for my blue Komandirskie. Last tracking update indicated it had left NY and was headed this way. Hope to have it by the end of the week.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Great news on Jared’s doing the right thing. Wow on the Tudor, that is one of the best color combo’s out there and an in-house movement too. I am looking forward to your hands on impressions.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great news on Jared’s doing the right thing. Wow on the Tudor, that is one of the best color combo’s out there and an in-house movement too. I am looking forward to your hands on impressions.
[/QUOTE
Took it off the heavy bracelet and mounted in on the included embroidered strap. This watch is going to be a strap only watch, the bracelet is too heavy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts