Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=left]I spent most of yesterday, setting up and shooting this 4-hand F1 GMT from Jacques Lemans. I've had this timepiece for over a year, and traditionally wear it on F1 Grand Prix weekends.

As with my "other" recent shoots, I have switched over to a dark background which requires some "play" in lighting to get things right.

It was a challenge, but fun.

ENJOY!

BTW: The movement is a Swiss Ronda 515.24H versus the Japanese Ronda 515.24H. Lior mentioned that the casebacks hadn't been updated updated since the Swiss movements were installed, hence the verbiage "Japan Movement".

[Please visit the album . . . http://public.fotki.com/dustbuster4/jacques-lemans-f1-gmt/ ]

[/align]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Incredible pictures - just amazing.

I moved this to our Photo section. I would LOVE TO SEE MORE of your photography Current!

Reactions: JobieWan

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

I moved this to our Photo section. I would LOVE TO SEE MORE of your photography Current!
James,

Thanks for moving it. I wasn't certain which section to post these pics. Now I know.

I just re-shot my Swiss Legend GMT, this morning. I need to edit and host the pics, then I'll post a thread!

I have more pieces that I've re-shot in the past week. I need to see which ones I have not yet posted here. :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

James,

Thanks for moving it. I wasn't certain which section to post these pics. Now I know.

I just re-shot my Swiss Legend GMT, this morning. I need to edit and host the pics, then I'll post a thread!

I have more pieces that I've re-shot in the past week. I need to see which ones I have not yet posted here. :)
Personally, I would like to see them all. I think the pics are awesome. You do really great work. I wish I could take pics like that, lol

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

James,

Personally, I would like to see them all. I think the pics are awesome. You do really great work. I wish I could take pics like that, lol
OK, you got it! I will post some threads/pics later on today. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts