Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
19,352 Posts
imported post

absolutley not............and no replica or fake watches is allowed here for discussion. these companies are trying to rip off the actual companies of said watches.........replica talk or links to replica sites are not allowed here.

· Premium Member
19,352 Posts
imported post

Catbird wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
absolutley not............and no replica or fake watches is allowed here for discussion. these companies are trying to rip off the actual companies of said watches.........replica talk or links to replica sites are not allowed here.
So, are you saying that my question is not permitted here at the watch freeks forum?
i understand your question, and i understand you were only asking, but just like every other forum, discussion of replicas is not allowed. sorry, but replica watches do hit a nerve with me.......homages are one thing, but replicas are chinese companies, ripping off and selling there product to look like the real thing........again, i know you were only asking a question, and their is no harm done, but in the future please do not discuss replica watches in any form or text here on the forum. thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.