Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

OMG, today I received the most amazing gift from Rob. I had mentioned in a thread how I regretted missing out on the Zodiac Dragon Wing and that it was discontinued and no longer on the daily deal sites. To my surprise and delight, Rob sent me his 'used' Dragon Wing. I laugh when I say 'used' because it looks brand spanking new in every way. I think I've looked at watches in high end stores that had more wear on it then this bad boy. Not a scratch, a mark, a rub or even a dust particle on it. I am very, very grateful for this gift and I will wear it with pride. I will take pictures soon but I have stolen a few from another site just in case you are not familiar with this model. Thank you again Rob. It was a very kind and generous gift that I will treasure always. WatchFreeks are the best and these acts of generosity are very special. On to the pictures........

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Marc,

It was my pleasure my friend. I'm happy it met your expectations. She is a beautiful timepiece and I know that you will give her the wrist time she deserves. Wear her in good health. Just a small token of my appreciation for all that you contribute to this wonderful watch forum and for being such a great friend to everybody. :b:b:b:c

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

You finally got your Zodiac.

Now quit whining about it. :%

(just kidding)

Oh, by the way.

I feel soooooo bad that I missed the Accutron (insert model here) deal. Oh, woe is me, I do so hope that someday that even I may be so fortunate to own one of these beauties.

Anyone..............Hello..........Any takers...............

THIS JUST IN!!!

(Is Spaceview Laughing. Please, somebody check.)

ENJOY YOUR DRAGON WING!!!!!!

P.S. Do not send me an Accutron this was humor.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

toecutter wrote:
You finally got your Zodiac.

Now quit whining about it. :%

(just kidding)

Oh, by the way.

I feel soooooo bad that I missed the Accutron (insert model here) deal. Oh, woe is me, I do so hope that someday that even I may be so fortunate to own one of these beauties.

Anyone..............Hello..........Any takers...............

THIS JUST IN!!!

(Is Spaceview Laughing. Please, somebody check.)

ENJOY YOUR DRAGON WING!!!!!!

P.S. Do not send me an Accutron this was humor.

:%:%:%:%:%:%:lol:lol:lol:c

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

What a great way to start the week! Very gracious gesture from a terrific guy! Man Marc, that's a hell of a gift!! Big Congrats!!
And Rob, you Da Man (no..not the Po Po, even though you are....OK getting weird now):eek:
Way to go guys!:c:c

CJ

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
What a great way to start the week! Very gracious gesture from a terrific guy! Man Marc, that's a hell of a gift!! Big Congrats!!
And Rob, you Da Man (no..not the Po Po, even though you are....OK getting weird now):eek:

CJ
I forgot to mention to Marc that the serial number might be scratched off of that Zodiac DOH!!! Did I just say that? It's not stolen from the evidence locker I promise Ha Ha LOL!! You have to keep an eye on those dirty cops Ha Ha LOL!!:%:%:lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

I forgot to mention to Marc that the serial number might be scratched off of that Zodiac DOH!!! Did I just say that? It's not stolen from the evidence locker I promise Ha Ha LOL!! You have to keep an eye on those dirty cops Ha Ha LOL!!
The thought did cross my mind....:lol:lol:lol

Dirty Rob....

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/u0-oinyjsk0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Dirty Rob....

Dirty Harry is my role model Ha Ha LOL!! There are times when I wish we could do police work like he did in the movies Ha Ha LOL!! It would make it much easier to get a confession Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I know nothing.....Rob who? Marc what?

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
I forgot to mention to Marc that the serial number might be scratched off of that Zodiac DOH!!! Did I just say that? It's not stolen from the evidence locker I promise Ha Ha LOL!! You have to keep an eye on those dirty cops Ha Ha LOL!!:%:%:lol

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I know nothing.....Rob who? Marc what?

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
Zodiac!! I know nothin about no Zodiac. Ha Ha LOL!!:%:%:%:lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

I know nothing.....Rob who? Marc what? CJ
That goes without saying....:t

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.