Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well I just place my order for my Oris TT1 Small Seconds watch!! They offer free FedEx overnight shipping so it should go out tomorrow for thursday delivery! How's that for awesome??

I can't wait until Thursday!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Well I just place my order for my Oris TT1 Small Seconds watch!! They offer free FedEx overnight shipping so it should go out tomorrow for thursday delivery! How's that for awesome??

I can't wait until Thursday!!!
Yabba, Dabba, Doo

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Please excuse me while I do some "Pre-Drooling"!!! ....................................................................................................................................................................................... Ok............ I'm done now at least for the moment.

Man I can't wait to see that Brian! Congrats Bro!!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

As the great American poet Tom Petty once said..."The waiting is the hardest part.":b:b

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Brian- There is nothing better then picking up a "Grail". Enjoy it my friend.
Rob, you're soo right! awhile ago I decided I wanted to take my collection in a different direction so I sold off a number of my watches. Originally I was hoping to get a Breitling Steelfish. Since many of what I sold off were huge Invicta's, I unfortunately didn't make as much on them as what I was hoping. After I sold off all that I wanted to, I found I didn't have enough to get the Breitling so, I had to go with a less expensive grail. I have ALWAYS loved the Oris TT1 diver and that WAS within range so off I went.

You're so right. There is NOTHING like finally getting a much more expensive grail watch!...... Wait, ok there may be at least one thing better!:cThis Oris willbe the pinnacle of my now more meager collection and I'm positive it won't be coming off for some time!

THANKS everyone for sharing in my supreme excitement!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Well, I just got an email saying my watch was shipped out via FedEx today for tomorrow delivery!!! Now the trick is gonna be trying to get someone at the local FedEx office to give me an approximate time when it'll show up so I can make sure I'm home to sign for it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.