Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just got word that a Hong Kong beauty is on it's way. Ordered a nice 47mm pilot auto watch from Manbushijie through the ebay store. I'm excited. $83.00with free shipping. If it's anything near the Marina Militare I recieved a while back it should be interesting. The Marina has an asian copy of the Unitas 6497 and keeps perfect time.

I'll post pictures when it arrives.

T.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
imported post

Let's see if this works.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Hey toecutter, not to highjack but thought you might be interested to know that I have one from Gong as well. It's a great timekeeper and looks even better in person. Mine has the Power Reserve and I wear it all the time.
Enjoy,,,,I changed the strap out cause the one it came with was not comfortable.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Biggun wrote:
Hey toecutter, not to highjack but thought you might be interested to know that I have one from Gong as well. It's a great timekeeper and looks even better in person. Mine has the Power Reserve and I wear it all the time.
Enjoy,,,,I changed the strap out cause the one it came with was not comfortable.
That's a nice one, too. I'm trying to get away from the diver style stuff. Still like 'em just have too many. This seems to fit the bill. I hope mine is as nice as yours.

T.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Pretty sure it will be toecutter. Like you, I'm leaning more in the Aviator direction these days,,,,don't really know why tho,,,lol. You will like the dial details.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Biggun wrote:
super hot watch also. man many of these are so nice they scream at me.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

I know sir TV!!! Sometimes I just have to cover my eyes and plug the ears ya know,,,lol. But then I run into things I can't hear.:?

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Now that defines a "Great Grab"!! No way you can go wrong for that watch at that price!!! I'm liken it!!!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
imported post

It's Here!

My beautiful 47mm Hong Kong beauty just arrived (and I don't mean a mail-order bride).

Unbelievable ! About the only differences between this and a Zeno Watch-Basel that I was interested in is about $700 and...........

it's not a Zeno.

Nevertheless, nice looking watch, decent strap w/deployant buckle and a decorated auto-movement for $83 delivered.

I'm a happy camper. (please excuse the picture)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

wow - it looks even bigger! congrats. That is a nice watch.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

That is one nice looking aviator watch! I can't believe you got that nice looking piece for only $83! It looks like an incredible deal! CONGRATS and wear it well and in good health!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts