Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

VERY nice. Enjoy it and wear it often. I'm not familiar with that brand but it certainly looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

WOW!

I agree with Jack, that shade of blue is very unique and gorgeous. Does the bracelet have titanium inserts, or is it bead blasted steel? Incredible all the way around. Now THAT's a presentation box.

Congrats!

David

·
Registered
481 Posts
imported post

Very nice Eric. Congrats. I saw this brand displayed at the Cigar Aficionado NY Big Smoke last year. I grabbed a catalog and really liked some of the pieces. Glad you posted some pics. Thanks for sharing.

- Dom

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

it is awesome...WHen the snow clears a bit and the sun comes out, i will take good pics and do a review after i wear it acouple days....The weird thing is that its supposed to be like 42-43mm but it wears much larger...even side by side with my 46mms it seems the same size....its a tank for sure, now alongside its brother, my wayfarer 2, im in anonimo heaven...and the deal was crazy too as was bnib etc..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.