Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi all, it's gameday! Today My Bears will win! Ok my friends humor me about this, they are finally have a team in the Rams that they should handle easily,:c! Hi Duchess, the Eagles will win against the Falcons, the Bengals will demolish Detroit, the Patriots will beat the Dolphins, the Forty Niners willbeat the Seahawks. The Raiders will receive amollywoopin courtesy of the Steelers, The Vikes will beat the Cardinals, The Packers will beat the Ravens impressively at Lambeau. My longshot pick will be The Titansto beat the undefeated Colts. My Survivor pool pick this week is the Chicago Bears! That is what I think now what do you think? Let's talk football! ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Game day for me is Monday this week. I'm waiting ont he Packers vs. Ravens. Go Packers!!!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

a bunch of interesting games today with season ending implications. Also the Panthers FINALLY benched the interception machine that is Jack DeInterception.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Game day for me is Monday this week. I'm waiting ont he Packers vs. Ravens. Go Packers!!!
Hi Marc, your Packers should win impressively, tomorrow night. Go Packers. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
a bunch of interesting games today with season ending implications. Also the Panthers FINALLY benched the interception machine that is Jack DeInterception.
Hi James, even with the quarterback switch the Bucs will give them a tough game today at Carolina today, I am thinking. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Giants vs. Cowboys could be an interesting game today. If the Giants want a shot at the playoffs they really need a win.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

It looks like the stands are half empty at the NE vs. Miami game.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Giants vs. Cowboys could be an interesting game today. If the Giants want a shot at the playoffs they really need a win.
I agree but I think the giants need to bring their best game and Eli needs hit hot hands today against the Cowboys. ....Bob

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Im a Dallas fan but the Giants Will turn things around and no better day than today, Romo is almost unbeatable in Nov. but he has meltdowns in Dec. and i hope Tennesse wins but there Defense is looking sloppy.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
It looks like the stands are half empty at the NE vs. Miami game.
That is sad, I am sure most of the seats have been sold but why not go and see an entertaining game in person. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
Im a Dallas fan but the Giants Will turn things around and no better day than today, Romo is almost unbeatable in Nov. but he has meltdowns in Dec. and i hope Tennesse wins but there Defense is looking sloppy.
Hi Steve, the Giants vs. Cowboys should be a good game. I think the Cowboys and the Titans will win. But....? We will see. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Isnt that the truth Ct, us Steelers fans have not had a lot to be happy about as of late either!
No we haven't! Coming from PA, my family are die hard fans as well. The past few weeks have not been a good time to mention football up there! :lol
Go Steelers!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Go Giants!!!

The cowboys are set to self destruct at anytime, they are as predictable as Watches prices right now!

Sorry BW-1
I cant stand Jerry Jones!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Rams 6

Bears 10

The game is getting interesting in the third quarter. The Bears have a fight on their hands. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.