Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

As the King - A lavish feast celebrating the kingdom with food, entertainment, women, and wine.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
imported post

Megan Fox bowing to the kings every command......LOL.

Not really....just having a day with no restricitions, financial constraintsor consequences and sharing it with those closest to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Viagra should do me just fine!
I think it is so brave of you to admit in an open forum that you could use a lil' help...Kudos to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Megan Fox bowing to the kings every command......LOL...Not really.
Not really ?...It's Megan Fox, Wolf !...Wouldn't you care to reconsider ?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Viagra should do me just fine!
I think it is so brave of you to admit in an open forum that you could use a lil' help...Kudos to you.
Your damn right if I only have 1 day, I am going to need a little asistance. I can do without sleep, but I am asking a awfull lot being I am not 18 anymore! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Your damn right if I only have 1 day, I am going to need a little asistance. I can do without sleep, but I am asking a awfull lot being I am not 18 anymore! LOL
Well, hell...my own post backfired on me...I NEVER expected you to cop to it.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top