Watch Freeks banner

Its a boy!

5K views 50 replies 24 participants last post by  ericf4 
imported post

Now that IS the best news of the day Eric. Congrats on this fantastic update!!!!

I can tell you first hand that it is the single best thing in your entire life!

And yes, watches will quickly become secondary to your new son!

congrats again!

imported post

ericf4 wrote:
Right around the corner my friend. And it will come faster then you think. We have not had more then 3 hours of sleep since Sky was born on 12/3.

Start working on the nursery now, trust me the weeks will FLY by!

imported post

ericf4 wrote:
SKY///// That is such a killer name!!!
THANK YOU!! Her full name is Skylar, but she will be Sky for the most part.

We wanted different names. Our son is Cole (full name Coleman).

Have you thought about names yet?

imported post

ericf4 wrote:
we wanted an old name thats been away for a while and bring it back!!
yea, it is a cool name. very smooooth sounding.

So which room in your house are you giving up for the nursery, lol - guest room or office?

imported post

ericf4 wrote:
atleast i got Alice in CHains in March just before hes born....just in case....lol
My wife was 8 months pregnant (and big) with our first when we went to the Guns N Roses show. If you know GNR they always start REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY LATE and pretty much whenever Axl is ready. Dizzy Reed the keyboard player is a friend of ours so we actually hung out with him backstage while everyone was waiting for Axl to even arrive at the arena.
The overall show started at 8pm with Alice in Chains and a bunch of other pre bands. GNR did not go on until after 11:30pm and played until almost 3am - but my wife made it up for all of it!! Was a great show.

I will say that my son is now almost 3 and he LOVES music - literally loves it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.