Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well not sure how much ive shared about this but the Mrs and I are expecting our first child and we found out today its gonna be a BOY!!! That is sooo cool, really hit home when they told us...WOW!!!!

Better then getting a new watch even......amazing!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Now that IS the best news of the day Eric. Congrats on this fantastic update!!!!

I can tell you first hand that it is the single best thing in your entire life!

And yes, watches will quickly become secondary to your new son!

congrats again!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. .. Great news to hear Eric!!! Congtatulations to you and the Mrs . . . . . Boys are great.

Raising girls is serious hard work . . . . I would have traded mine for a quart of oil at one point . . . . :%

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Hahahaha...I cannot believe you said hearing that was better than getting a new watch...I'm still laughing...That's fabulous news, Eric...Congratulations !

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Eric;

Congrats to you and your wife. Great news that another WatchFreek will be joining us soon. You know we need to build up those membership numbers.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Congrats Eric! I needed three tries to get a son... Randy's right, the girls are WAY more stressful, my boy is a walk in the PARK comparatively, but they're all great.

It should DEFINITELY impact watch acquisition, though... Be glad you got your Breitling and TWO Anonimos beforehand!

Congrats again. Very big news!

David

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

well see whether iit effects the watch purchases...dont get too carried away there...lol...I got a few other watches in my sights prior to the big day so well see!!! THX!

argabright wrote:
Congrats Eric! I needed three tries to get a son... Randy's right, the girls are WAY more stressful, my boy is a walk in the PARK comparatively, but they're all great.

It should DEFINITELY impact watch acquisition, though... Be glad you got your Breitling and TWO Anonimos beforehand!

Congrats again. Very big news!

David

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Funniest part is that just this am, some fine member of a forum was telling me just how D$ckless I was in a PM.....so needless to say this whole baby boy thing helped me clear that up.....Whew thank god!!!

Well now i guess I can scratch that one off my list...lol...Seriously thx all for the well wishes, we really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
Right around the corner my friend. And it will come faster then you think. We have not had more then 3 hours of sleep since Sky was born on 12/3.

Start working on the nursery now, trust me the weeks will FLY by!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
SKY///// That is such a killer name!!!
THANK YOU!! Her full name is Skylar, but she will be Sky for the most part.

We wanted different names. Our son is Cole (full name Coleman).

Have you thought about names yet?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.