Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My fellow Freeks....I am in search of an earlier model Red Carbon Fiber Benarus Megalodon. If you have one in a box collecting dust and would be open to a fair price, please PM me here or send an email to : S Morgan 780 at comcast dot net. Thanks in advance :cool:
PS~ I would also go for the Blue Carbon Fiber

·
Registered
806 Posts
Have you emailed Steve at Benarus? It's a long shot but he's a great guy and possibly could have some direction. Not sure how he is about anonymous emails but he responded to all my inquires, one which was a similar quest. Ended up with a DLC moray : )

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you emailed Steve at Benarus? It's a long shot but he's a great guy and possibly could have some direction. Not sure how he is about anonymous emails but he responded to all my inquires, one which was a similar quest. Ended up with a DLC moray : )
He is in a Facebook group with me and I have asked about it and also about making one in the new gen ...but he said no...lol

Reactions: n80leather

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know there is at least one out there...come on guys..hit me up

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still looking!

·
Registered
826 Posts
still looking!
Hey man. I know the feeling. I searched for the Gen 3 red sunburst dial forever, and finally found a polished one. I think Steve said there was only a few of those made. Have you checked with Martin in Germany? He's the Megalodon guru, and owns a bunch. Prob won't sell you his - but if anyone can find one - he can...I'll email him shortly, and let you know.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey man. I know the feeling. I searched for the Gen 3 red sunburst dial forever, and finally found a polished one. I think Steve said there was only a few of those made. Have you checked with Martin in Germany? He's the Megalodon guru, and owns a bunch. Prob won't sell you his - but if anyone can find one - he can...I'll email him shortly, and let you know.
Thanks Dave!

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
still looking!
Greetings. Martin just got back to me. He saw this thread and said that he tried to reply to it, but got a message that his post had to be approved by a moderator first.

Anyway, he does actually have the carbon fiber dialed Megs in red and blue. And as I expected, they are not for sale. His collection is amazing, to say the least.

He did say that he would keep an eye out for you on his end. Fret not, Martin has found many leads for me on pieces I was looking for. I'm sure one will turn up eventually.

Keep the faith!

Best of luck!
Dave

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still looking for this....let's go people... :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well...so much for getting one for the Holidays. How about before New Years guys, help out a brother ;)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still looking, so if there is one out there collecting dust, please hit me up...thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts