Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Anniversary Bolt, Sea Wizard, S1 Racer; all of the unsold OTVs of late are still available and being presented with Tim and Jill. Phenomenal gifting opportunity here folks! Still time to pick up that SAS on rubba, but better use automated!
:lol

David

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

:lol thats funny !!! There is just to much that Invicta has to deal with on this go around, the delayed shipping and people know that these watches will sell somewhere else next week for half the price or more and to much coming down the pipe, like the Thunder, Mount and the ViperFish and the Imperious, not to mention Christmas and it is the Tax season and who knows if we are going to have to pay in or get back and Where the Hell is Eyal ? and last but it should have been first...... this Economy is still getting bad !!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
Steve I totally agree, and I have lost a lot of money because of invictas pricing policys, A good reason for many not to buy many watches from them in the future
So where did it go? How did you loose it? I think you mean you missed out on better deals else where. Not buying a good quality watch at a good price isnt wise it is down right foolish IMO!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Every consumer product has an "early-adopter tax". Look at flat panel TVs or Blu Ray players. Unfortunately because of the nature of BUY NOW, USE AUTOMATED! marketing, TODAY'S DEAL always has to be better than yesterday's to drive sales.

I don't make any moral judgments on this, but as a consumer, I need to factor it into the equation.

My point was the record of sellouts lately. I think they wised up and brought MUCH lower quantities this time. Especially Rose/Black and Black/Black which have ALWAYS been the most popular. I think they WANTED to sell that out quickly to counteract the perception, but I see black helicopters too...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.