Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post





 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Godzilla?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Yes, my all time favorite movie monster! 32 feature length movies, someone out there must dig him!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post



Godzilla -VS- Tiger Puss!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

I actually liked the Godzilla movie with Matthew Brodrick in it. Sounds great on my surround sound when Godzilla is walking into the city.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Yes Hollywood's Godzilla had great special effects, but it's not Godzilla, sorry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

I don't know, I just found the photo on the internet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
I don't know, I just found the photo on the internet.
I love and miss that figure...I had it and sold it a few years ago with the original box....I have more G-figures then watches...:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Tera-Ram wrote:
I don't know, I just found the photo on the internet.
I love and miss that figure...I had it and sold it a few years ago with the original box....I have more G-figures then watches...:)
Ever put your watches on the G-figures?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Tera-Ram wrote:
I don't know, I just found the photo on the internet.
I love and miss that figure...I had it and sold it a few years ago with the original box....I have more G-figures then watches...:)
Ever put your watches on the G-figures?
No...But that is a great idea...lol...Gonna do it and snap some pics...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Hail Yea!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Nothing like a plan comming together...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Poor Dennis from NM, can't even have a night out with the guys!



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,803 Posts
imported post

I had one of the Godzilla's back in the eighties, when you pressed the button on it's back it's fire came out looked more like a tongue and you pressed a button on it's wrist and it's hand shot out. I wonder what ever happened to it???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Now we really know what happened to the Titanic!

 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top