Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I need to stop losing my temper. I have a real problem with losing my temper when I have to repeat myself to employees and my son. I need to do a better job at keeping my composure.
I need to STOP using "N" bombs when with my friends. Where I grew up, me and my boys threw that term around for sport and that was then. It didn't really bother me that much until recently when my barber was throwing it out there every other word during our conversation. I wouldn't mind so much if it was the 2 of us, but in the barber shop, with customers around...uncomfortable.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Is this like an early New Year's Resolutions thread?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

I need to stop smoking. That is my biggest crutch. I should stop but the holidays are the stresser that kills me every year.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Are you kidding?

I would get cramps in my fingers if I had to type all of them so F-it, I am not changing $hite!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Are you kidding?

I would get cramps in my fingers if I had to type all of them so F-it, I am not changing $hite!!!
:% My man Rip. I knew you wouldn't disappoint! LMAO right now!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Are you kidding?

:% My man Rip. I knew you wouldn't disappoint! LMAO right now!
I knew you would crack up. Man this whole Self help BS doesnt work, I have been down this road so many times. I might as well just be me, and if they dont like it well then suck sack I say!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I agree with you Rip. I'm not looking to be Tony Robbins, it's just sometimes I don't like me...that's a problem.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I agree with you Rip. I'm not looking to be Tony Robbins, it's just sometimes I don't like me...that's a problem.
The more I here ya the more I like ya. I here you though, there are times when I think man you have got to stop calling certain types of people names. But then I think well I guess I wouldnt say it, if they wouldnt be it!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I gotta admit, I'm quick to name call too! Man...I'm an effin a-hole!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

I've thought about it many times.......what i could change about myself......and then irealized , if i change, it would'ntbe me.........so , i wouldnt change a thing, ive gotten this far in my life, made friends, etc, so , f it ........i wouldnt stop a thing......

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
I've thought about it many times.......what i could change about myself......and then irealized , if i change, it would'ntbe me.........so , i wouldnt change a thing, ive gotten this far in my life, made friends, etc, so , f it ........i wouldnt stop a thing......
You need too stop canning that crappy Italian food I can tell you that!:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Stop doing?? Yes but nothing as philosophical as some of the other replies; I need to stop buying watches damnit....(at least for a day or two LOL).

CJ

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Yes there are things that I should stop doing, but odds are I won't. Not because I am a bad person, more because I am weak. Watch collecting is a good example of a weakness that I could control better but don't. My diet is another! I best stop here or this could go on for several pages and I'm not sure we have enough server space. LOL

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I can't think of anything that I actually NEED to stop doing, as far as I'm concerned, I'm perfect in every way...Now, if you were to ask the people that love me, it may very well be a different story...Matter of fact, I may just throw this question out there as we all sit down to dinner this evening.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I need to stop occasionally binge eating. for the most part I eat well and work out 3-5 days a week. but I love food ... a lot. so at times I can eat a ton just because it is there. TODAY (Thanksgiving) is the WRONG day to try to stop this one, lol

I also need to stop procrastinating on a a few projects I have put off for a while. Some of these are work related and some are personal.

I also need to stop doing a few things that I should be having my employees do. I am very good at delegating but on a few things I have to step back and allow them to sink or swim.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I wasn't exactly honest when I posted earlier & I've been thinking about this question...I would love to be able to stop obsessing about food...I give it power & look upon it as the enemy, I don't put anything in my mouth without first mentally calculating fat grams, calories & how long it will take to work off, more often than not I end up going hungry because I don't find much that is acceptable...There ya have it ~ I would love to be able to stop doing that.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts