Watch Freeks banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Never forget peeps, even if you have a H20 that can survive quite happily at the bottom of the Mariana Trench do not and I repeat DO NOT get soap on it.

Sent from my S10_Pro using Tapatalk

And, if you get soap on it by accident then you have to go wash it off in a lake or ocean. Definitely DO NOT wash it off in the shower or sink ... I mean, maybe a glass of water will do? To be safe, go diving IMMEDIATELY!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Please everyone I am about to wash my hands, please wish me luck.

Sent from my S10_Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I never wear a watch in the shower but I did wash two of our vehicles yesterday with my SKX on. Soap everywhere!

Like the cars, I rinsed off the watch afterward.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My first was a Chronosport SeaQuartz 30 I owned from '80 to about '95. Used hard for diving, under ice, in the summer heat, and while I worked construction. Everyday I took a shower with it with no issues. I did send it out once a year for battery and cleaning so maybe the gaskets had better protection that way, but I was actually surprised when I bought another dive watch about 10 years ago and the manual said not to wear in the shower.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Forgot to mention that the Zulu strap always seemed to get quite loose in the shower, not sure why..

21 - 28 of 28 Posts