Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So let's say that you happened to see your male neighbor that your are friendly with shoving his tongue down another woman's throat in a parking lot one town over. And it was clear that this was not a friendly co-worker peck or relative hug (especially when both his hands were on her butt...DOH!!)
Do you say something or is it any of your business? Oh, and you know them well enough to understand that they are not in the process of splitting or have an open relationship.
And yes he saw you see them becasue you waved.......yikes!
And to make matters worse, lets say it was their babysitter or at least it looked like her (19 or 20 yrs old).

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

to quote one of my favorite movies

tell your friends i just want to wet my beak!!!

i would black mail the ******* for $$$$$$$

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

seriously - people are Human and imperfect - we all go thru things in life - dont judge = someday you may do stuff you might not think is so smart

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I wouldn't say anything it's none of my business.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I would mind my own business.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I wouldnt say a word, obviously he isnt being taken care of at home.

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

in a parking lot?? classy guy!!being with the 'babysitter' so he would be at least 35 ish or older and can't do a room? I would go back to the trailer park , paint his trailer " IM BIC DA' (invicta) yellow and move my trailer to another wonderful park! lol..

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Love My Wristwear wrote:
in a parking lot?? classy guy!!being with the 'babysitter' so he would be at least 35 ish or older and can't do a room? I would go back to the trailer park , paint his trailer " IM BIC DA' (invicta) yellow and move my trailer to another wonderful park! lol..
LMAO:%

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

absolute none of your business.....whether its a neihbor, co worker etc, its thier life, not yours......i would say the only time its your business, is maybe if it is a close friend, and his wife was a close friend of yours , or it was your brother in law, and he was cheating on your sister or something to that effect.....otherwise, not your business at all.....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
absolute none of your business.....whether its a neihbor, co worker etc, its thier life, not yours......i would say the only time its your business, is maybe if it is a close friend, and his wife was a close friend of yours , or it was your brother in law, and he was cheating on your sister or something to that effect.....otherwise, not your business at all.....
What if your sister let herself slide, and it isnt a option to tap that anymore? Can you blame your brother in law then?:%

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
What if your sister let herself slide, and it isnt a option to tap that anymore? Can you blame your brother in law then?:%
well, to be honest, i dont want to think about anyone "tapping " sister.......and yes i can blame him......if your unhappy with her, just leave....and get a divorce........its better than all the lying and cheating......my opinion

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I agree G....no, not on the blackmailing part:madd but as far as passing judgment.
None of us are so "saintly" that we can condemn another for bad choices.
As far as mentioning it.......I agree with most everyone else that it is not my place to say anything. I have seen similar situations and rarely do they remain a secret forever. It will come out sooner or later without any help from me.

I do recall in high school me and and a buddy skipped school one day and went to his house......his mom was let's say being compromised by someone other than his dad. That did not end well to say the least......:(

CJ

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
to quote one of my favorite movies

tell your friends i just want to wet my beak!!!

i would black mail the ******* for $$$$$$$

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

seriously - people are Human and imperfect - we all go thru things in life - dont judge = someday you may do stuff you might not think is so smart

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
. . . no faulted logic in that right there . . . "Tap"???. . . infers she's built like a keg!!! :%

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
. . . no faulted logic in that right there . . . "Tap"???. . . infers she's built like a keg!!! :%
Damn I shed a laughing tear right there!!!:%

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

The problem is, your already involved, the girl is learning all about you (while you are trying to forget her) from your cheating neighbor and if things go off track (and they will), she will bring you into the picture when she tells your neighbors wife that you saw him with another woman or something related to it.you are in it weather you like it or not, i would call him on a land based line( so there is no record of the conversation) while his wife is at home and you do all the talking and let him know strait up that what he is doing is wrong and do not give that girl any information about you ( so if it goes to court, you did all the right things),because if his wife finds out (and she will)you are in the clear if she carries YOU to court because you had information on the whole thing. This can get very ugly for everybody involved and you are involved.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Yeah what Chef said....:madd

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

None of my business. I say nothing.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

In my circumstancesI would have to say I would like to make it my business but I would probably not. My next door neighbor is a single Mother. Attractive woman of about 40ish.

To see her out with another woman couldlead tointeresting, conversations. :whatever:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts