Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The prices look pretty good on some of these Renatos tonight. I have no money, but if I did I would probably pick one up right now.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

They have nothing in there current line-up that does a damn thing for me!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Cant get down with Ice! Just does not appeal to me! Chicks watch sure mans watch Ghetto!!!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I'll just watch them in fast foward on my DVR....see if anything neat is on. I know I like the new watch display case Jim showed last night...it's really nice. But not buying anything.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am watching right now and I have to say that MANY of these models are soooo busy and really just don't appeal to me at all. The Renato Men's Sporgenza Quartz Chronograph 18K Gold-Plated Watch is just silly looking to me. (there are no pictures on shopnbc that I can find to post)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

No! I don't own a Renato and at this point I don't care to. Plus my spending spree this month has forced me into the NBZ.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I just wish their 2824-2 automatics were better looking. I like the 7750 versions, but they are way overpriced IMHO.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I have You know I am wanting to get a Stuhrling but one watch I have always wanted is a Renato Vulcan. I have also always wanted a Cyclops. Some good choices with some great VPs. This has been a hard day for me to not buy something.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
I have You know I am wanting to get a Stuhrling but one watch I have always wanted is a Renato Vulcan. I have also always wanted a Cyclops. Some good choices with some great VPs. This has been a hard day for me to not buy something.
Mike,

You and I have the same problem. I'm lucky if I can go more then 2 weeks without a purchase.

·
Registered
640 Posts
imported post

I bought the ani-digi, stainless steel Vulcan. I've always wanted a Vulcan, and I could see that it weighs 255 grams un-sized. I recently bought the ani-digi-Subaqua Noma III and I just love that watch. Problem is that it's too heavy so I wear it for about 15 minutes then I set it out so I can look at it. I may have to let it go one day. Anyway, I can't wait to get that Vulcan. I got the black dial. I can wear 255 with no problems. :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Suz56 wrote:
I bought the ani-digi, stainless steel Vulcan. I've always wanted a Vulcan, and I could see that it weighs 255 grams un-sized. I recently bought the ani-digi-Subaqua Noma III and I just love that watch. Problem is that it's too heavy so I wear it for about 15 minutes then I set it out so I can look at it. I may have to let it go one day. Anyway, I can't wait to get that Vulcan. I got the black dial. I can wear 255 with no problems. :)

Please post some pics when you get it. A review would be nice also. I think a lot of us including myself are leary about picking up one of the ana-digital timepieces.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts