1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I recently baught a pair of ear phones:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TV219LL/A

Dane1991 baught a pair recently too, so i was able to get a test run on them, and ever since ive wanted a pair.

Now, to me, the price you pay may be a little much for me, but i managed to get them for £100, so personally i can justify paying that much, as i am a huge music buff. But i want to get everyone elses opinion. How much would you pay at most for a set of earphones? How much of a music freak are you? and does anyone else own a pair or something similar??

Happy Freeking

Max

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Well, I dont use headphones at all, so that is alot to me, but if you use them, just like anything else, you want a good prodcut, if they last you a couple of years and hold up to use, then the price should be worth it i guess.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

If you like them, have a use for them and can afford them then don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.....I'm sure there are guys spending outrageous (to some) amounts of money on all sorts of things.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

A friend of mine has the Dr. Dre ones and they do sound good, but can I tell a HUGE difference from the ones I have from my ipod? A little bit I guess, but enough to spend the extra $100 on, not for me. But for him he is obsessed with music and sound, so it does make a difference and he feels justified spending the money on the special headphones. I guess it is no different then spending money on watches we like.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Totally worth it :lol
Well... only because ive done the same thing, They do sound amazing, and its a monster product :c

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Iam another that dont wear headphones when I listen to music at home I have and outstanding speaker system. When I drive I dont want my hearing impaired.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Max,

Check out my brothers web site. He sells Skull Candy headphones. IMHO they are the best headphones on the market. Here is the link

http://www.rememberdelaware.com/c-271-head-phones.aspx
That's all I use is skull candyor my sony studio monitor head phones.

I saw the dre headphones here at Best buy, I can't see paying 180 bucks for head phones.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

In my opinion... Yes they are expensive, But if you really listen to them and really know about music, they are MILES better than any other headphones in this price range. They look unique and are recognised across the world,
My two cents.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
imported post

Both Sennheiser and Shure carry high end headphones also. I have never been a big fan of the Skull Candy sets. If you look in any good recording studio, there will be one of 5 or 6 brands there for monitoring. It does make a difference. Is the difference worth the money spent? That is totally up to you. If you are plugging them into a MP3 player, then there probably would not be a huge difference. The right headset with the right source is just like being where it was recorded live. If they actually recorded anything straight through. LOL

C

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
imported post

I personally use the Bose ear pods and I love them. I considered $100 too much to pay for them but after using them, and such a great warranty, I doubt I'd use anything else. If my wife and son hadn't bought them for me last father's day I would have really been missing out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts