Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Everything offered in the Invicta Anniversary Event was either too expensive for my budget, or what was not, was not in my taste. :?

Would loved to have had one of the Offshore Russian Divers, but in the all silver tone.

I would loved to have one of the Ocean Ghost, Grand Divers, or Pro Divers, but I don't like two tone bracelets.

Anything else I would've liked to bought was way out of range to me. :whatever:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I actually got through this event unscathed. There were plenty of pieces that I wanted, but decided to wait it out until the next round of deals. I have enough to tide me over for now...I needed to show some restraint.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

ZERO - ZIPPO - ZILCH- that's what they got from me
and i watched most of the shows - they had nothing i liked and what they had that i liked -i already have in one way or another

SHOPNBC - other than their OTV or Once Only will be hard pressed to see anymore of my dough - NYS Tax & Shipping costs on top of watches i dont like will have me shopping elsewhere -and there are plenty of places to get deals out there

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i havent purchased from shop in over a year and a half.......so i dont have to worry about it..........i dont watch the shows either.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Only purchase was a much needed watch box but no watches. Focusing more on NFW and Hamilton right now. Those are my next to obtain to include an Autopilot and Viperfish. Shop shows didn't impress me much either. The only possibilities for me on an Invicta over the next 6 months to a year unless something is gifted to me will be the Rubber Strap SAS or a Combat SAN III and they will take a back seat to what I am wanting from NFW and Hamilton.

Don hurry up and get your Hamilton dude.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts