Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

those bracelets look very cool - can you post a pic of the bracelet if you have one please!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Here ya go James. The bracelets are the same on both the auto and the chrono. I also have both versions in blue IP with rosetone, which in my opinion are even nicer than these. Just don't have any pics of them to show you yet, but you get the idea.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

super hot bracelet. I really like it.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

This line needs revamped IMO, I love the prowler the design is GREAT but it needs to be released in a 50mm version or larger I think!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
This line needs revamped IMO, I love the prowler the design is GREAT but it needs to be released in a 50mm version or larger I think!
I'll second that Ron... bring that back in a 50mm and I'd be on that like a pack of coyotes on a 3 legged cat...LOL

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

rbluz wrote:
i would like to see it at 50mm not all watches are comfortable at that size
You can see in the pik that arenie posted that the watch could easily be worn at 50 mm because of the lug design. This watch was a very under appreciated design, that I think if reintroduced today at a 48mm to 52mm would move real well.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
rbluz wrote:
i would like to see it at 50mm not all watches are comfortable at that size
You can see in the pik that arenie posted that the watch could easily be worn at 50 mm because of the lug design. This watch was a very under appreciated design, that I think if reintroduced today at a 48mm to 52mm would move real well.
That watch was one of my grail's... sadly I have moved on because of it smaller size.. think it's what about 42-44mm?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts