Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Super deal for anyone in the market. Looks like I'm screwed should I try to sell any of mine anytime soon!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

is that the same one I have??????

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
is that the same one I have??????
Looks like it bubba. 251 movement and FF crystal. There's no other kind except for the original with the sapphire.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

how could it be lower?? my wife got it for me during the OTV I am pretty sure. thought it could not be lower??

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I hear ya James, but that SS Venom cost a helluva lot more than $450 when it came out too. You know Eyal and Shop bro.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am pretty pissed about this and just posted on WG about this. I bought it during the "lowest price ever" but that was about 1.5 to 2 months ago and now I can not get price adjustment.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I am pretty pissed about this and just posted on WG about this. I bought it during the "lowest price ever" but that was about 1.5 to 2 months ago and now I can not get price adjustment.
A OTV does not mean it is the lowest price, the Once only's are the lowest price and guaranteed never to be lower!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I got the two tone. I'm stoked! It felt like almost EVERYONE ELSE had this watch, but $600 just seemed high to me. $449 sounds pretty good.

PS, I'd be pissed, too, TV.

David

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am pretty sure that I got mine at the "lowest price ever". Will call at 8am tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Our Top Value offers a daily opportunity to get one special product at our lowest price of the season. Every Our Top Value is available for only 24 hours or while supplies last.

i got mine 1.5 months ago. should never be lower. this is BS

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

A month and a half ago it was still summer, now we're in fall? Not trying to be a smart ass, just sayin'. I understand your frustration, but we've been around long enough to know that this happens with Invicta all too often.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Not directed at you Tuna.
This will be my last Invicta purchase and probably my last ShopNBC purchase. That simple. My family is not wealthy. We buy watches when we can and this was not a "little" purchase for us. That being said, my purchase was the last week of September. It is now about 1 month and a few weeks since then and the price drops over $100?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I was thinking damn I bought three of them at that time as well. Oh well I still got a great deal!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Like I posted on the other site -

If you were watching Tim (who came on after you) last night talking about the current OTV he said = This is the lowest price you will ever see on this watch!

The other hosts have all made similar comments about the OTV watch in the past.

So that is why I purchased the SAS when I did. The on air pitch, over and over and over again about what an amazing price were were getting (and the shopnbc wording about lowest price) is why I bought when I did. I now find out about 6-7 weeks later that I paid $100 more then I had to.

This is not about the watch. I enjoy the SAS watch. It is about the principal of how the watch was sold.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Unreal. Glad I traded mine while I could get some stuff that I really liked in the deal. Don't know if I would purchase another even at this price seeing how some other stops have already got it down to $399.

Nah. I have sworn off Invicta. Invicta = Used Car

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

James, you have (as well as everyone else) has every reason to be upset about this. We know what they (hosts) said, implied, suggested, etc. And as with any other "Invicta / SNBC issue" there will be the apologists...why, I don't know and probably never will. Simply put, we purchased when we did under the guise that they would never be sold for less.

I with UKW am glad that I got rid of one of the two I purchased. I am sure the second will also be history.......maybe we consider this another Invicta lesson that cost us $200 to learn.

CJ

1 - 20 of 65 Posts