25,154 Posts
imported post

Whooooo nice haul! Great pictures also!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

WOW! Congrats on your new instant collection! :lol

Nice choices! I am especially drawn to the SAIII with the Ronda 5050E. I like both the watch and the movement. :)

Thanks for sharing your great pics and ENJOY your new Invicta timepieces!:c

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Wow, Merry Christmas!!:b:c:c
Congrats, great looking watches and pics:b. Man, how many versions of Spider are there now???:BE
Also, I thought the Retrograde Gray was impossible to find?? Apparently not, mind if I ask where ya got it brz?

CJ

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Thanks guys.
Whooooo nice haul! Great pictures also!
thanks, still looking for the new camera. used to have ritz camera close by, but they closed. trying to find a store close by where i can try some out.

I am especially drawn to the SAIII with the Ronda 5050E. I like both the watch and the movement.
thanks,me too, i liked it when i ordered it, but fell in love with it in person. i have a couple other SAN's, but this combo is definately my favorite thus far.
Wow, Merry Christmas!!:b:c:c
Congrats, great looking watches and pics:b. Man, how many versions of Spider are there now???:BE
Also, I thought the Retrograde Gray was impossible to find?? Apparently not, mind if I ask where ya got it brz?

CJ
got the RD @ WOW. was checking out the site the one night when they were having one of their many sales and they had one in stock. i did also see a couple once in a while on ebay for around $300.
Nice watches,great pics and I'm kicking myself for not getting the Sea Spider
i ordered the all black the other day on WOW for $85. at one point they had the black IP with green dial. keep an eye out seems like there will be some decent deals on these.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.