Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear friends I've bought my first Invicta and my doubt is if it is real or fake because it doesn't have the "model n°" inscription on the backplate.
I've checked it and looks pretty good to me but I'm not sure.

I know there are experts in this forum. Please see attached pictures.

Please leave your opinion is important to me.
Thanks a lot!!!:smile-thumb2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I can't tell you if its real or fake. I know I have seen pictures and a link to fake venoms (will not post link here).
Where did you purchase it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
It should have the model number on the case back

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
I have a question - Gloves for an Invicta??

Second question - same as someone else posted - where did you buy it?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Fake Invictas? That's a hoot.

Believe it or not, they are actually out there. Why would you fake an invicta ???? Who knows. But I guess if a marker for it , they will fake anything these days. Next we'll be fake walmart sneakers. Lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
Believe it or not, they are actually out there. Why would you fake an invicta ???? Who knows. But I guess if a marker for it , they will fake anything these days. Next we'll be fake walmart sneakers. Lol

When I was in Malaysia my watch band broke. At a swap meet I picked up a G-shock at a good price. Then I realized that was their money, not ours. I just paid 6 dollars for a G. I asked the guy, "is this real" he looked down at my wrist and said "oh, no" as he shook his head. I wondered why anyone would want a fake G-shock. Then I found out they had fake Bulova's and Seiko's. I was told they were big in China. That the illegal's that come across the border in China finally make some money and they purchase a "nice" watch to wear. And the fake ones are affordable even in China's economy. I don't know if it is a true story, but I do know G-shocks were given to me while there. 3 of them. I also ended up with a "replica" parker pen. Yea, PARKER. And one of the stores i hung out in because the guy was a "watch" collector told me the north face bag I was looking at was a fake. ouch. It scares me anytime I purchase something from that direction.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Hmmmm...the OP hasn't been back to answer the questions

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
It should have the 5733 right under the model. It is possible it's a fake, they fake everything from Timex to Rolex these days. The only problem is more people get screwed buying the more well name watch you can buy in any store. I know more people wearing fake G Shocks these days than any other knockoff watch. It looks like the stuff on the back is not in the right sequence either.

I don't care what watch brand you buy you have to do your home work. Don't be fooled that just because it's not a high end watch it's real. I do a lot of battery changes for my friends and I can say I have seen fake watches in a lot of the regularly available watches like Seiko, Citizen, Timex, G Shocks even the the lower end Casio watches.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First give away; the word MODEL: the M is bigger than the D which is bigger than the o, e and l. Second, it should have said MODEL No. 5733, centered, under the W/R. . . Just a guess, they did not have the stamp with the model number ready and just used what they had, notice the font is different then the other wording and it should not be.

Why would they fake Invicta? Despite the haters in watch forums, especially the Invicta forus, Invicta is a very popular brand for me and everyone not in a watch forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts