Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new to the site and I have a question about two of my watches. I have a Venom and a Reserve Specialty and I don't believe that both have a problem...I believe it's pilot error but I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
When I activate the chronometer, pressing pusher 'A', the second hand starts to move. The 1/10th hand does not spin (I understand that's normal). When I press 'A' again, it shows the number of tenths in that second - as in 5.4 seconds shows the dial at the 4 position. Further, I understand that the pointer should show the number of hours elapsed...but, I just can't figure out how to do it! If I press 'B' it resets everything...I'm sure there's a trick that I just haven't figured out. Thanks for any response!!!
Correction and New Info****
The Venom is model 10802
I mistakenly identified the Reserve Specialty but it really is a Reserve Excursion...I belief its the same movement as the Venom.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome. Youtube has many videos on how different watches work. If you search there for your model, I'm sure there will be something to learn.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Not sure which one you have but looking at a google picture of one, it has a 30 minute register, not an hour register. I may be looking at the wrong model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts