Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

. . . Not a single thing that appealed to me tonight. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero . . . Sure made it easy to hold off for the Seikos after the Holidays . . . :) . . . Anyone excited about what they saw???

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Randy, I'm not ruling anything out, but I may have completed my Invicta collection with the SAS/bracelet followed with the Reserve Lupah.

Nothing is singing. Maybe when some new movements come out.

David

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I considered the Sea Spider XL , but the black/gold sold out before I could decide. I thought about the kit as well but decided to sit this one out for now. I want to see what the T-Rex OTV is all about.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

vbobdriveguy wrote:
I like the Vintage, but not pulling the trigger. Anyone want to buy it and trade for a Sea Wizard? Randy?...Randy? lol
. . .Thanks Jay, but I traded mine for currency already . . . :whatever:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Quite a few things I likes, but not enough too make me buy.

Sea Mount Meteorite was smokin
Akula White with Leather was an amazing price
Akula Brown was an amazing price as well
I already stated the Kit was a great price

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

Didn't even know this variation existed until you posted this Rip. So much for NO Invicta watch, besides the Reserve Lupah having a meteorite dial this year! Maybe he meant fiscal year?!

Have an idea what going on in your company boss!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Didn't even know this variation existed until you posted this Rip. So much for NO Invicta watch, besides the Reserve Lupah having a meteorite dial this year! Maybe he meant fiscal year?!

Have an idea what going on in your company boss!
I imagine it is propably pretty damn hard too keep up with all of them, that and who knows they might have thrown those in at the last minute. I think it was a brilliant move too do so, the black meteorite dial is incredible!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have yet to own a Meteorite dialed watch, it is on my hit list but the Sea Mount I thought was 48mm not 46mm so I wont buy one I dont think!

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm gonna check out the video tomorrow. It even looks sick in the still pic...I gotta believe it's ridiculous live!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I agree the thunder was the better of the Two, but that Gearhead is one bas Sombitch!!!

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I thought it was as well, but I'm pretty sure the Thunder is 48. That's the one I was diggin' in the first place.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I agree the thunder was the better of the Two, but that Gearhead is one bas Sombitch!!!

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I thought it was as well, but I'm pretty sure the Thunder is 48. That's the one I was diggin' in the first place.
I wasn't sure about it until I saw it on Jim's wrist the other night. The size is more than adequate. Just need to see it up close now and get some details on it. Looks like a bad mofo for sure!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

It looked like a beast on his wrist, that bezel is so different I have too get one!

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I wasn't sure about it until I saw it on Jim's wrist the other night. The size is more than adequate. Just need to see it up close now and get some details on it. Looks like a bad mofo for sure!

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

I love the black meteorite dial on the sea mount, but I didn't like the watch as a whole.

The gearhead is one my wife can't wait to see, I want to see the others from the line.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I did not see anything that really excited me to be honest.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Not a single thing that appealed to me tonight. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero . . . Sure made it easy to hold off for the Seikos after the Holidays . . . :) . . . Anyone excited about what they saw???
I'm with you on this. The only Invicta that even interests me at this point is the Scuba. I am way more into the Seiko/Citizen stuff and will actively pursue them after the Holiday's as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.