Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Based on the resent quartz OG that have been for sale just about everywhere - gor this auto ocean ghost i would say my guess is the price will be a little higher - like $69

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I agree on $69.

Just a positive note on these OGIIs . . .

I gave one to each of my nephew's soccer coaches this past summer and these guys (to this day) just rave about their watches (they're also personal friends).

These are guys who aren't like us (Freeks), but can appreciate the larger size and dials (these were two big guys). They were (are) fascinated with the auto movements as well. Neither had owned one before.

I also gave each, one of Lior's single slot winders because I thought they would treat these as novelty watches and wear them occasionally. NOT!

They wear them daily! :)

I enjoy the watches, myself.

I can't think of a better value watch to give as a gift.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I agree on $69.

Just a positive note on these OGIIs . . .

I gave one to each of my nephew's soccer coaches this past summer and these guys (to this day) just rave about their watches (they're also personal friends).

These are guys who aren't like us (Freeks), but can appreciate the larger size and dials (these were two big guys). They were (are) fascinated with the auto movements as well. Neither had owned one before.

I also gave each, one of Lior's single slot winders because I thought they would treat these as novelty watches and wear them occasionally. NOT!

They wear them daily! :)

I enjoy the watches, myself.

I can't think of a better value watch to give as a gift.

Very cool. I'm waiting on mine to arrive. I have always wanted one. That Overstock.com deal on Monday was just too good to pass up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.