8,308 Posts
imported post

I'll be checking Wal-Mart's sale circular in the Sunday paper. :%

(actually, it's pretty nice looking)

·
Registered
241 Posts
imported post

Sorry, just another Fad watch by Invicta that will see about 200 versions of the same case with most being Quartz. I'm out.

Even the Valjoux Mov't is not as exclusive as it once was.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

Well i know many people have problems with this, andi know there have been many versions... but i have NEVER owned a SAN of any kind or model, so i like it :)

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm digging this one a lot too Rob. I think I'll be looking to snag the 7750 verison.

As far as the negative reaction toward the brand...the "I" has brought that upon themselves.

Very cool watch, all the other stuff aside.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Pretty cool......don't want to be first on the block though. This would be a good one to wait on, could save hundred and hundreds by doing so.

CJ
Isn't that the truth. Wait 6 months and you will save at least $300-$500 and if you wait until it goes on sale at WalMart they will throw in a free balloon too:%:%

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Alright I've thought about it and...........................................

I like it.

I've compared the two (IV Vs III) and I find the SANIV to be sleeker. And with the newer style crown protector and the reversed screw in pushers it has a much more streamlined appearance.

It is a more refined design and.....................................

I might actually get one before the other 15,000 people do. This would be my first SubAqua Noma.

But I ain't makin' any promises. :%

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

toecutter wrote:
Alright I've thought about it and...........................................

I like it.

I've compared the two (IV Vs III) and I find the SANIV to be sleeker. And with the newer style crown protector and the reversed screw in pushers it has a much more streamlined appearance.

It is a more refined design and.....................................

I might actually get one before the other 15,000 people do. This would be my first SubAqua Noma.

But I ain't makin' any promises. :%
TC,

That is my favorite of the bunch as well. Any guesses on what these will sell for out of the gate? I'm going to say $1500.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Give me a SANII any day of the week! the only piece they didnt over do, just a 3 hand auto and the 7750 version!!The IV will end up being a joke just like the III and will start out at 2 grand and by years end they will be blowing out the same case with a quartz movement for 275 bones!!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
Give me a SANII any day of the week! the only piece they didnt over do, just a 3 hand auto and the 7750 version!!The IV will end up being a joke just like the III and will start out at 2 grand and by years end they will be blowing out the same case with a quartz movement for 275 bones!!
Absolutely!

But, size aside, this has a bit of the SANII look to it. At least the case does.

What has happened to the SANIII would have happened to the SANII had it been more popular at the time. It's the Invicta way. I'm not defending these guys it's just their philosophy on watch design, run it into the ground.

But if it looks pretty nice and the cost is reasonable I'm going to at least consider it.

But you're right I ain't payin' two grand for it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
imported post

Doesn't really look different from a SANIII. At any rate, it will be too big and bulky for my tastes.

Not to mention that in 2-4 months they'll be on the deal-a-day sites for less than half of what early adopters pay from ShopNBC anyway...

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I will be all over one, in both the 3 hand Auto and the 7750. I love this design, and might very well just retire 5 out of the 6 SAN III's that I own for these new models!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.