Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

They are in FL right by Invicta I believe. Maybe an authorized dealer since the store has been around for 27 years. who knows.

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Wow, that was quick, Rich- thanks. Yeah, I'm guessing it's someone in Hollywood, FL who's connected to Invicta. Maybe to give them an idea how much to sell them for on the Shop? I have to say this somewhere, and this looks like a good ooportunity...Those hour markers just bother the heck outta me; 7 Venom bulbs of lume and 5 tiny pinhead dots. I understand that the dial layout forces this, but, to me, it just makes the hour markers seem like an afterthought. It's still a pretty cool watch (and I LOVE my SAN3) but I just don't think this one lived up to its hype. Oh well, it's not like I won't still be able to choose from 7,897 different SAN3 styles that are out now.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Way too much for me. I won't spend that much money on an Invicta. I have my eye on way too many other watches right now. It's nice looking, but way overpriced for that movement IMHO.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

and it comes with an automatic 5 minute wauranty!!! :%

and dont forget the Flame Confusion Crystal!!! :%

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.