Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here are pics of a Subaqua Noma II (3-hand) that I received in trade.

It's a 47mm with an ETA 2824-2, sapphire crystals, 500M WR and is just gorgeous!

I feel grateful to snag this watch as they are harder to find. I do wish that Invicta used the gas tubes as they did with the prototypes. Still . . . the lume is just fantastic!

[ Link To Jim S. review of the SAII Prototype. This is a great review on what they "thought" was to be the final execution of the SAII.]

I am now on the look for the 7750 version, preferably with a Meteorite dial. :)

In any event . . . I've been wearing it all day, and just love it!

ENJOY!

http://public.fotki.com/dustbuster4/watch-albums/invicta-saii-3-hand/ (Photo Album)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Just awesome!

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the subaqua.one of the very few of the remaining swiss made models.I know that the newer versions are listed as swiss, but none are made by the company that made this one.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

great watch...........but im pretty sure this model was never made with a meteorite dial..........only the 3 hand and the chrono and the both had the golf ball dimple dial.....i could be wrong, but i followed this model pretty closley and dont ever remember seeing a meteorite version of the sa11..........

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
great watch...........but im pretty sure this model was never made with a meteorite dial..........only the 3 hand and the chrono and the both had the golf ball dimple dial.....i could be wrong, but i followed this model pretty closley and dont ever remember seeing a meteorite version of the sa11..........

Thanks to all, for your kind words! :)

Don,

I think you are correct!

I can't figure out if there were any SAII models released after the ones that follow . . . but I do have this breakdown as a guide (list posted Mar 14, 2006) . . .

2086 - first Subaqua, chrono, 7750 movement
2087 - first Subaqua, chrono, 7750 movement
9802 - first Subaqua, chrono, 7750 movement
----------------------------------------------------------
2872 - Subaqua Noma 2 LE, black dial, chrono, 7750, serial xxxx/1000 at the back
2873 - Subaqua Noma 2 LE, silver dial, chrono, 7750, serial xxxx/1000 - my is 0495/1000
2874 - Subaqua Noma 2 LE, blue dial, chrono, 7750, serial xxxx/1000
----------------------------------------------------------
and the latest release are:
3038 - Subaqua Noma 2 LE, silver, NO chrono, eta-28xx, serial xxx/500
3039 - Subaqua Noma 2 LE, black, NO chrono, eta-28xx, serial xxx/500
3040 - Subaqua Noma 2 LE, blue, NO chrono, eta-28xx, serial xxx/500

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Beautiful watch. Enjoy it.

I saw the tubes prototype thread you shared. Too bad the tubes never made it to production. That would have put this way ahead of everything else out there. Still a great piece.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Beautiful watch. Enjoy it.

I saw the tubes prototype thread you shared. Too bad the tubes never made it to production. That would have put this way ahead of everything else out there. Still a great piece.
I agree . . . the tubes would have made this watch, damn near the "perfect" Invicta timepiece for me! In any event . . . Invicta made the lume incredibly bright on this model!

·
Registered
11 Posts
imported post

Hi!

Do you still have this watch? I hade one as well but I last it this summer and need a new one. It was given to me as a gift from my uncle and I cant tell him I last it. Would you be interested in selling it?

Regards, Brian.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.