Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anyone else out there find the Sea Spidersas amust have? I have seen posts for Corduba and Russian Divers (which I own), but not the Sea Spiders.. too new? Just wondering, I'm new at this and want to meet other Invicta fans so i figured this is the place!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Let me first say, Welcome to Watchfreeks........hope you enjoy your time here.....

Second, i know that the Sea Spiders are pretty popular, and im sure a bunch of freeks have them..............ive had them myself in the past and the rubber bracelet on them is amazing........

Also , make sure to make an intro post , let us know a little about ya, and how ya found us and what your interests are.......you can do so here.......

http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_forum.php?id=3

again, Welcome, and have a good time..............

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

thanks man really like this site already, ive got the white spider coming, and i cant wait, #5537, just realized how sweet the Venoms are, that is next on the list...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Hell & Back MMA wrote:
thanks man really like this site already, ive got the white spider coming, and i cant wait, #5537, just realized how sweet the Venoms are, that is next on the list...
this one? If yes, that is ONE AWESOME model. Is it this one?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

yup, the guy at Airwatches.com came thru for me, much less than I have seen it anywhere else, can't wait to get my hands on a Venom now, i think I may have got an expensive habit

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Hell & Back MMA wrote:
yup, the guy at Airwatches.com came thru for me, much less than I have seen it anywhere else, can't wait to get my hands on a Venom now, i think I may have got an expensive habit
Airwatches????? Have you got confirmation that they actually have the watch? I have read many problems with them, including a well documented problem I had with them. They advertise watches they don't actually have and then call you and try to get you to buy another different model.

Did you get actual confirmation they have the watch.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

yea i got confirmation, he explained to me the whole internet thing, and i was shocked that he puts up watches he doesnt have, i said in a not so nice way that he shouldnt do that. but i have family in brooklyn that vouched for him so i got it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

he didnt try the bait and switch either, so when it comes in the mail i will let everyone on here know my experience with them.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

well I wish you the best of luck my friend. I never ever got the watch he advertised to have in stock and was pissed off. I canceled the order and will not do business with them. But that being said I am excited for you and can't wait to see your new watch!

when is it supposed to arrive?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

i talked to him today and he said i should have it either tomorrow or the next day so we shall see, thanks for your info though and i will definitely be careful with him

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I have a Rose tone Sea Spider with Black bracelet. It's tough as nails...as I mainly wear it to work. It's a great watch and gets lots of wrist time.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have a couple of the first version Sea Spiders, I use them as a Workout watch!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Hi there and Welcome to the WF'S... I have one and love it.. very comfortable and ruggid..

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I own the Sea Spider XL Chronograph in blue and it is a unique and fascinating design. The only thing I would change about the watch would be to make it an automatic chronograph. Welcome to WF's!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Absolutely bulletproof watch! Like Rip said, a great workout watch.

I like the way you think Guru...an XL Spider with a 7750 or 2894-2. Nice concept.

Grab a couple of micro screwdrivers H&B. Use opposing force and hopefully there wasn't any locktite used.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

My Sea Spider def isnt a workout watch, especially since my workout I wear boxing gloves but this watch is so sharp I can't wait to start getting compliments on it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the white sea spider (model #5537). Love this watch! The band just tore today. Where can I find a replacement band? I searched on the Invictawatch website and it says that model # is not available. I know it is an older version of the Sea Spider, but I am quite sad the band tore as this is my "go to" watch. I appreciate the feedback.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts