Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You know whats sad, somebody is actually going to pay that for it I will bet!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Ron, I wouldn't doubt it. I've been reading responses which doubt the authenticity of the watch (where's the proof)?

I have no opinion on if it's real or not, but I think something like this watch would be better served at Invicta headquarters or somewhere they can keep this stuff for historical purposes.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I hope the buyer asks for documentation about the connection to Mr. Lalo before exchanging funds. Definitely unique with the glowing tubes. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Even if it truly is Eyal's old watch do you really think it will ever be worth $2800.00? Maybe I guess!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it is a nice watch in general, but regardless of any of that - where is the proof? Whee is the written documentation, etc.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

It is a really nice watch . . . one that I might paying "a little higher" than I normally would for it's low number and great quality (and the tubes). But, I wouldn't pay that price as a consumer/collector!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very Interesting!! All my Invictas were worn by Eyal Ha Ha LOL!! I think I will add a couple hundred dollars onto the sale price now LOL!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . . Maybe I'm a little dense here, but I'm still trying to get past a "prototype" being numbered in the series run total?!!?!?!?!!? A prototype would be a pre-production version, so not technically part of the numbered run. Right?? No???

Ah hell, it's E-Bay . . . . what am I thinking . . . . :whatever:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . . Maybe I'm a little dense here, but I'm still trying to get past a "prototype" being numbered in the series run total?!!?!?!?!!? A prototype would be a pre-production version, so not technically part of the numbered run. Right?? No???

Ah hell, it's E-Bay . . . . what am I thinking . . . . :whatever:
Randy, I was thinking the exact same thing! If it's really a prototype then it wouldn't be numbered in the collection. I too would like proof that it was on Eyals wrist in some way because he's claiming that. Oh well, it is Ebay so anything goes. My guess is there will be some sap that will pay that much for it!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

even with the 7750 its not worth that, but someone will pick it up, oh well one born everyday

1 - 16 of 16 Posts