1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Sale Pending......

INVICTA RESERVE #5759 LUPAH METEORITE DIAL

For a limited time, I am offering my LNIB Lupah Meteorite to WatchFreek members prior to offering it for sale on other sites. I am asking $300 and that price will include insured shipping to the CONUS. I will accept PayPal, check and money order. I will ship USPS Priority insured once the funds have cleared. I will consider trades but I am only looking for a few special items: Accutron VX200 (prefer Pepsi bezel), some higher end Seiko or Citizens and any unique items you may think will interest me (Eco-drive, Kinetic & automatics only).

LNI 'Reserve' B This watch has been sized. Rated=95%

The silver-tone case is composed of titanium with stainless steel bezel and screw-down case back.
An "R" logo signifying the Reserve collection has been etched into the lugs while "INVICTA" has been engraved along the crown.

The meteorite dial is created from the Gibeon meteorite which fell to the earth in prehistoric times and was discovered by the Namaqua in South Africa.

http://www.bernardine.com/gemstones/gibeon.htm

Round Tritnite luminous hour markers are positioned at the hours. A day sub-dial rests near 3:00, a date sub-dial sits atop 6:00, and a power reserve dial is positioned next to 9:00. "AUTOMATIC POWER RESERVE" is scribed above 6:00 to call out this timepiece'sSII NE20 Automatic Multi-function movement.

[*]Bracelet: Titanium w/ Stainless Steel [*]Movement: SII NE20 Automatic Multi-function [*]Crystal: Mineral [*]Crown: Push/pull [*]Clasp: Push Button Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 26mm W [*]Case Measurements: 48mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
Thats a very low price Marc it tells me what mine is now worth and I paid over double that amount. It goes to show you the value of an invicta and why Iam no longer buying them.
WOW is selling the Meteorite for $399 and the Sandstone for $299. Other site have been lower then that on one day deals.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Guys I edited the posts above slightly. All comments in the For Sale thread should be about the item being sold. We do not want to hurt the member trying to sell their watches. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Ahhhhhhhhhhh my friend (sigh). Once again I am reminded of the price that I paid for that time piece.............. which was alot more than you did, LOL!!!

A real beaut at a real great price. Can't go wrong with that "baby". Wear it well!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

After Christmas Bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.