Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Up for Sale is this NEW 3 hand Gold Two-tone Bolt Automatic. The watch was just purchased from Shop but I've acquired more Bolt's then I plan to keep. The watch is absolutely beautiful and is quite dressy while also being very sporty at the same time. The selling price for the watch is $450 shipped in the Domestic US. I prefer to sell it but will think about trades. If I do not sell the watch within the next few weeks it will go back to Shop for a refund which is what I am selling it for. The current selling price on Shop is $772.

While I am very interested in Renato's I am also looking for a Bolt Triple Black Chronograph.

Bracelet: Stainless steel
Movement: Swiss SW200 Automatic w/ 26 jewels
Crystal: Flame Fusion
Crown: Screw down
Clasp: Deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/2" L x 26mm W
Case Measurements: 50mm
Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I concur. Later if you want to sell or the all black automatic, that's the one I'm interested in, but I'm done for the year unless I sell a motorcycle or sportscar, LOL.

David

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Or I could also trade it. I am in no hurry, I can wait a week or two to see if an interesting trade comes along.

Thanks for the advise.

Watchguru58 wrote:
I would just send it back for a refund. These are selling for under $400 now on the deal of the day sites.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Budabear wrote:
Or I could also trade it. I am in no hurry, I can wait a week or two to see if an interesting trade comes along.

Thanks for the advise.

Watchguru58 wrote:
I would just send it back for a refund. These are selling for under $400 now on the deal of the day sites.
If I didn't already own 2 SW200's I might be interested. It is a sweet looking watch.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I totally agree, if I didn't have 3 Chrono's and 1 auto I'd keep it too. Hell, I'm getting offers but not the right one yet. I might turn around and just keep it. You never know with the way Invicta is changing the movements, to put in lesser quality movements, this time next year we might be really appreciating the 251 and sw200 movements we purchased now. :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Budabear wrote:
I totally agree, if I didn't have 3 Chrono's and 1 auto I'd keep it too. Hell, I'm getting offers but not the right one yet. I might turn around and just keep it. You never know with the way Invicta is changing the movements, to put in lesser quality movements, this time next year we might be really appreciating the 251 and sw200 movements we purchased now. :)
Isn't that the truth LOL!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts